BLACK AND WHITE

Really are two colors that it's difficult to fail with. Yesterday for example I didn't really know what to wear (I was going to a concert with Yelle here in Sthlm) and fter ripping out my intire closet I just took what felt best: black and white. Love that there is such a strong culture about loving black in fashion, and at the same time I find it a bit weird. How can you express wo you are by wearing a moody, dark color all the time (something alot of my fellow students at Fashion History does...). Well well, here are two looks for spring/summer that I think is just perfect, and a great example of how you can wear these two lovely colors. src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEifJSpZ0lhDQJjr62qr4lzPbL7-LETsZaBTeaZiaDw3RlS8u8eAgWDrAuFUbvnTfI6S3ivmWtLBu_x7rNMr7CVZyTQ-flzzLvsAKag36n8-E1Vf-42Xz1w9Cb93bG9il4mVAf7DP4wKe31m/s320/Neuk+Barret+spsu11.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5541953850483541410" />
Colette Dinnigan. I really like this dress.

Inga kommentarer: