I'm back

Hallo. It's been a while since I wrote here and a lot of things has happend. Now I feel like writing again and this time it will be a bit more about everything. I'll start with posting one of my absolute favourite looks from spring 2010.
Acne really is a brand on the move to become one of the great, modern fashion houses that others look at for inspiration and I must say that the fashion world here in Sweden would be a bit boring without them. Just look at those pants for example.
With that said, hope you'll enjoy my blog again, I sure have read a lot of good ones even though I've been bad at posting my self.
Puss Nathalia

7 kommentarer:

Indy sa...

Awww...I'm so glad you're back! Your comments always made me smile!

I love the jeans on that model...great look! I'm glad you'll be posting more!

Isabel sa...

Thanks for the comment! Absolutely love Acne...one of my favourites.

Valencia Lia sa...

thanks for the comment girl!!

Ohhhhhh,Acne is such a beautiful brand and their clothings always make me feel the need to get all of them.

Sadly,we don't have it here. So I'll just lust over their photos for now .heeee

Francesca sa...

I know what you mean by not having anything to blog sometimes! I'm glad you've starting to get blogging again like myself.
hope your weekend's been great :)

Formal shirts sa...

Those trousers and that blazer are gorgeous! I love them!

KIRAFASHION sa...

Great to see you back girl!
I hope to keep seeing you!

Merry X-mas!!!!

Love,

Kira

hxr sa...

ugg boots
ugg boots on sale
uggs outlet
Classic Ugg Boots
wholesale Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG Boots
Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
Mini Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Tall
Infant Erin Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg Boots
Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
UGG Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg Boots
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
Ugg Classic Cardy
Classic Mini Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Short
UGG Classic
UGG Classic Argyle Knit
UGG Classic Crochet Boots
UGG Sandals
UGG Coquette Sandals
Ugg Dakota sandals
UGG Gypsy sandals
UGG Halendi sandals
Ultra Tall Ugg Boots
UGG Tasmina Sandals
UGG Morocco sandals
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Sundance Grab bags
UGG Ultra boots
Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Baby Ugg Boots
NBA Jerseys
Jerseys