Mr Jacobs never fails

I guess that a lot of us probably thinks about that parfume ad that's been on everybodys' lips the last couple of weeks when we think of our dear Mr Jacobs, but I must say that I would rather focus on his collection for fall 2010. There are a few things there I really would like to have in my closet. It might not be my favourite collection of his, but if you take a few pieces from it I think you can really get something out from it. Like a great outfit. I really would like to have a dress that looks like this one (the original might be a bit over my budget...) as it is simple and modern, but still a bit fun. And it's black an white, do I really have to say more?

Take a look at style.com to see more, and browse through all his previous collections for more great inspiration!

Inga kommentarer: